Thursday, November 20, 2008

day four, lots and lots and lots of em

So as you can see below, I have posted a bunch of poetry and prose that I've recently or somewhat recently written. I hope you enjoy it or can relate to something I've said.

It's 1:45 am right now. All I hear is the humming of my laptop and the sound of air crashing. Is it possible to hear air? I think it is. Sometimes it is deafening and I put my hands over my ears hoping silence will overwhelm the sound. Or lack of sound. I'm not sure. Even on quiet nights like this, when there is not even a chilled breeze to frighten my bones, I can still hear the rushing sound. Some days I can see the air molecules, or maybe I'm just crazy. Who knows. But I watch those molecules (or whatever they're called - I'm an english nerd not a science one) fight with each other and I imagine that I am not scared of how insignificently small I am. Sometimes I blow at the air, watching the molecules spin into little fairies. I lay on my bed and watch them, the pale blue sky keeping them close. All this because I can no longer hear the sound of silence.

I'm tempted to post more of my poetry just because I want to get them off of Facebook; however, I think I'll leave some to surprise you with.

Have a good day :)

Felicia.

3 comments:

~hon~ said...

Why do you want to get them off of Facebook? Are you gonna delete your Facebook account?

meili_lo said...

hihi... i think i can hear the air too sometimes. is it bad? =)

anyways, got new posts... hope to hear your thoughts...

thanks!

thine conqueror said...

hello. first and foremost, thank you for the comment. i adore you works as well. do you use AIM? perhaps we can chat. it looks like we have a lot in common...