Thursday, November 20, 2008

forgive,

So now you admit that you were wrong. A forced apology and eyes that can't meet mine.You turned your back when you saw that open door to acceptance. Acceptance from who though? Them? The clones? Please. You joined right in with your fellow new friends who insist that artificial is another word for real.You thought that was the way to make it to the top. Congratulations.Your stares and glares and personality change have got you there. You've become the person we used to feel bad for.

As much as I wish I could leave it at that, I can't. Rust glazed over your eyes and you forgot me but I never forgot you. I still haven't. Neither has your Creator.The stars might leave for a few days but they'll be back.The clouds will clear and those stars will be back, brigher than ever. Waiting takes forever - it has so far - but patience through Him will get me there.I'll wait for you. Even if it means going through a few starless nights.

See you then.

No comments: