Thursday, November 27, 2008

you look past my eyes into a world that I can't see.

maybe in two years from now things will flip around and fall into place but untill then im going to keep you as close as i can. at this point you can only see if you choose not to look with your eyes but your eyelashes frame my favourite color, so open your eyes and let the light in. give me a memory to last a life time, give me a smile i can remember. the clock reads twelve, no sound but the voice of the passing cars. the cold is still biting. i'll pretend to close my eyes.

to mistrust you is wrong. to be afraid is wrong. but that's where I stand. cause from where i'm at, there is something about you that helps me remember that which i spent my whole life denying. you are hands on a clock that i promised not to watch. good advice i never took, long walks in the rain, place i'll never go, a smile i kept to myself for far too long. no matter what i try to recreate, the ending will always be the same. grass is growing slowly over my footprints of doubt and worry.

2 comments:

~hon~ said...

hi there, my dear friend! I've been missing your posts! Why aren't you posting anymore?

Btw, I'd love to know more about you so I've tagged you again. Check out my blogspot entitled 'Tagged Again' for more details. No pressure though.

P.S. This is not spam. hehehe!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

~hon~ said...

inevitable,

Please know that for me, You are a Beautiful Woman of GOD